Wednesday, June 30, 2010

GoodByes (for now)

Tonight was my last night at NOLA BJJ for at least 2.5 months. I leave New Orleans Friday to head back home (San Diego). I can't wait. I've been on the road all but 2.5 months since September 2008. I will train while home as much as possible and while traveling to visit family, but I suspect life will interrupt. I'll be a guest at Saulo and Xande Ribeiro's University of Jiu Jitsu for most of July and August and plan to stop in at Paragon in SLO, CA and Gamebred in Fife, WA. Although I'll certainly miss everyone at NOLA BJJ, I'm really excited about the time I get to spend at University of Jiu Jitsu before returning to New Orleans in mid-September.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if you're in the South King county area, consider a trip up to Kent to Foster BJJ (http://www.fosterbjj.com). It would be good to meet you and get a roll in! I'm usually there on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep blogging! Whether about training or what life is like when you're not able to train... we want to keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete