Thursday, March 29, 2012

Predictions

Here's how I envision it going down:

  • First match:  I take down via super duper slick move.  He's so shocked he hesitates so I pop up and drop the arm bar.  Done in 30 secs.  
  • Semis:  Opponent watched my killer take down to sub in prior match and wants none of that mojo.  So he shoots for a single or double.  I stuff it (of course), catch a cross collar, swing around, and roll into bow and arrow choke (you tube worthy fo' sure).  Done in 45 secs.  
  • Finals:  Opponent knows better.  Immediately pulls guard.  I stand and break guard open.  He transitions to de la riva.  'tis all good.  I got two options for that baby.  I opt for the pain pass.  Smash the snot out of his hand and secure side mount.  Transition to mount.  Finish via arm bar from technical mount.  Done in 2-3 minutes.     
Here's how it will probably go down:


  • First and only match:  I botch the take down attempt and end up in turtle.  He eventually gets my back and catches me with RNC or ezekiel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment