Saturday, March 24, 2012

2.5 hrs = Wrecked

1hr beginner class (drill-focused) plus 1.5hrs training.  Not much performance-wise to write home about.  My training partners pushed me to the max and delivered.  I realized that my turtle defense against guard passing only works on White/Blue Belts.  Purple and up...forget about it.  I need to bite the bullet and figure out how to execute a proper side control escape and guard recovery.   My right trap is over-reactive and aches.  Calves cramped up pretty badly during training so they hurt now.  Someone noticed ringworm on one of my training partners today.  Fingers crossed I don't get it...

3 comments:

  1. i went nuclear on my ringworm with bleach yesterday. all i got was a chmical burn on my arm for my trouble....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had it. Figure I'll get it eventually. I hear bleach works. But you're sayn' no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my first time. not happy at all!! i heard bleach worked like a miracle, but it hasnt for me...

    ReplyDelete