Friday, August 31, 2012

Lots on the Mind

Missed a few posts.  Lots on the mind.  Let's see...   I trained at Outliers in Santee on Tuesday and Gracie Barra Arcadia on Thursday.  Beach run and strength and conditioning on Monday/Wednesday.  Training's been good enough.  I have some gaping holes in my game that are proving difficult to remedy.  At least I'm conscious about them.  Ran into a really tough 45yr old white belt about 40lbs lighter than me at GB Arcadia.  Dang.  I mean really tough.

American Nationals is next weekend.  Weight is stubborn even though I'm not eating much at all.  Holding steady at 194-199lbs.  I need to wake up 189-191lbs next Saturday am.  Hmm...  Not sure what else I can do to drop the weight.

Thanks for your hospitality Professor Lucas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment