Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Brazil Camp Photos

Here's some more pics.  I have tons more to share.  But internet connection is slow and there are 8 guys here sharing the same computer/internet line.  Plus...it's almost game time and I need to get sleep.  I'll do my best. 
My bunk.
House has a pool!
Backyard
This is where we dry our gis and clothes.
Poolside BBQ
Kitchen
Dining room.
Living room (aka my room)
We put a queen matress in between these beds.  4 guys sleep here.

Day 1, morning training.
Day 1, post morning training.


Day 2, post morning training.
Day 3, post morning training.
Saulo and Rodrigo. 
Poker night.  Lasted until 3:30am.  Saulo won. Of course.
Day 2.  Professor Fabio (Mr. Coconut water) and Jeremy from Outliers. 
Saulo, Rodrigo and Daniel.
Daniel, Saulo, and Rodrigo.
Renato, unknown, and Michelle Tavares.
Saulo, Aaron, and Richie.
By Day 4 my grips were shot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment