Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DL Day 10

A bit bummed that my knee isn't feeling much better than it was last Friday / Saturday, even after 3 days off the mats. The odd sensation (err "pain"?) seems to have migrated to the right side of my calf/back of shin and right side of the hamstring. It doesn't really hurt. Just feels strange and the nerves are definitely sending all sorts of warning signals to my brain when it's put under different pressures and into various angles. Hmmpfff...

Too much to do today so I didn't attend class. Completed the full hour of P90X Core Synergies instead. Very good workout.

Excited to get the latest issue of Gracie Mag in the mail today and even more excited to see Rolls Gracie on the cover. Not sure what it is about Rolls that draws me to his story, but I can't wait to read the article. In fact...I think I'll do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment