Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Trip to the ER

Woke up Sunday in the worst pain of my life. I couldn't see straight. Just laid on the ground moaning and kicking the floor. Did this for almost 12hrs before I agreed to go to the ER. Docs gave me three shots in the butt and three scripts for some powerful stuff. Dilaudid, Zanaflex, and Ativan. These on top of Amitriptyline and Methylprednisole I started taking last Thursday. Pain is now barely tolerable. I'm not working. Hardly moving around. Feel sick to my stomach. Generally miserable. Had an MRI on Monday. Get results tomorrow. I'm almost certainly heading for surgery.

3 comments:

  1. Wow really sorry you had to endure that. The pain must have been horrible. My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow. Rick. Take care! I hope that you mend well and quickly, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh brother... Sounds like it's "no fucking around time" now. Get fixed kid.

    ReplyDelete